☛ Monday, May 17th Mini-Conference (11:30 am - 5: 00 pm)
Where: NYIT's Gallery 61, 16 West 61st Street, Manhattan
• Registration, Buffet Lunch and Networking / 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Accreditation: 3 PDH credits for New York State Professional Engineers
• 12:45 - 1:30 pm - Biomass: Alternative Feedstocks for Fuels, Chemicals and Polymers Speaker: Howard Blum, Industry Consultant Bio Abstract Presentation
• 1:30 - 2:15 pm - Distributed Production of Advanced Biofuels from Biomass Waste Speaker: Prof. Niyi Lawal, Stevens Institute of Technology Bio Abstract
• 2:15 - 3:00 pm - Intellectual Property Issues Speaker: Barry Schindler, Greenberg Traurig Bio Presentation
• 3:00 - 3:15 pm - Break and Networking
• 3:15 - 4:00 pm - Bio-Plastics Market and Products: What's the Fit? Speaker: Bob Williams, Cereplast Inc. Bio Abstract Presentation
• 4:00 - 4:45 pm - Biomass-Derived Materials, Chemicals and Fuels Based on the PHA Platform Speaker: Oliver Peoples, Metabolix Bio Abstract Presentation
• Wrap up / 4:45 - 5:00 pm
Venue: New York Institute of Technology, Gallery 61 Studio, 16 West 61st Street - 11th Floor (61st Street and Broadway), NYC. Also known as New Technology Building NYIT campus map
Cost: $75: Members and all Guests. Students: free (but you must register).
Contact: David Deutsch, e-mail: email@example.com, Tel: (917) 684-1659.
PDH Credits (for NYS PEs): 3 PDH credits for an additional $25 total.
Pay for all PDH credits at the meeting via a check to the "AIChE, NY Section".