Career Day at the Chem Show
(A Special Event for Juniors, Seniors, and Graduate Students attending the Chem Show)
Costs: Free, but you must register with both (1) the Chem Show and (2) AIChE, Metro NY Section. Details below.
Panel Discussion: A Group of Young Professionals Discuss their Career Choices
Keynote Speaker: Jessica Stinson, Senior Consultant, at Century Associates Executive Search. Bio
Panelists: • Sudeep Deb, New York City Department of Environmental Protection. He is an Assistant Environmental Engineer. Bio
• Umesh Goswami, Roche Group. He is Senior Manager, Corporate Environmental and Safety Affairs.
• Olabisi Kenku, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation. She is an Environmental Engineer. Bio
• Kevin Lee, IHS Chemical. He is a Chemical Consultant. Bio
• Eve Rubin, Accenture, Information Technology and Management. She is a Senior Analyst. Bio
• Anthony Tantuccio, Bristol-Myers Squibb. He is a Principal Technical Investigator, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Science & Technology. Bio
Panel Moderator: • Andrew Sung, AMC Engineering, PLLC. He is an Environmental Engineer. Bio
(1) You must also register for the Chem Show to attend this event. Note: Please check Chem Show website for the deadline for free registration. Note: Please register now, as the deadline for free sign-up is Monday, November 16th. You will have to wait on a line at the Chem Show for badge pick-up. Registration will be $20, starting 11/17.
Chem Show registration will allow you to see the exhibits and attend seminars between 11/17 - 11/19, as well. Exhibit Hours: 10 am - 5 pm for Tuesday (11/17) and Wednesday (11/18); and 10 am - 3 pm for Thursday (11/19).
(2) Please also register directly with the AIChE, Metro New York Section. ALL attendees MUST pre-register by Monday, November 16th, 5 pm ET.
Where: Jacob Javits Convention Center, 655 West 34th Street, Manhattan. Map.
Questions: Contact David Deutsch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (917) 684-1659.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you are not a Member of this Section, you can apply the $10 additional amount paid as a Guest to a full Membership for 2015. Please notify Treasurer Joel Kirman that you wish to be a Member. Register Now.
Save the Dates: 2015-16 Meeting Dates
• Thursday, November 19th Career Day at the Chem Show
(A Special Event for Juniors and Seniors attending the Chem Show)
You must also register for the Chem Show to attend this event. Exhibit Hours: 10 am - 5 pm for Tuesday (11/17) and Wednesday (11/18); and 10 am - 3 pm for Thursday (11/19).
When: Thursday, Nov. 19th, 1- 3:30 pm (1 pm: Keynote Address; 1:45 pm Panel Discussion; 2:45 pm Q&A; 3 pm Refreshments).
Where: Javits Center, 655 W 34th Street, Manhattan.
• December event Date and Topic to be determined. Joint meeting with ASME, Metro NY Section.
2016 Dates Topics to be determined, for these Dinner Meetings:
• Tuesday, January 19th
• Tuesday, February 16th
• Monday, March 21st
• Monday, April 18th
• Monday, May 16th
• Monday, June 20th
Where: Pfizer Building, 219 East 42nd Street, Manhattan. Map